[query:status=closed&milestone=1.1 Closed tickets list]
1.1.8 Stable (21/3/2007)
- Fixed another bug with the line breaks in the hits table (effected mostly Mac users).
- SECURITY : Fixed a security hole in the integration plugins of trac and Django (27/04/2007)
1.1.7 Stable (19/3/2007)
- Fixed a bug in the way URLs and referrers are stored that was introduced because of the security fix in 1.1.6
1.1.6 Stable (13/3/2007)
- SECURITY : Fixed a security hole
- Updated IP-to-country database to version 2007.3.5
1.1.5 Stable (6/1/2007)
- Fixed a bug that effected the IP to country resolution on 64bit-php. (#162)
- Updated IP-to-country database to version 2007.1.5. (9/1/2007)
1.1.4 RC5 (30/12/2006)
- Fixed bug related to monitoring external pages while firestats is installed in wordpress. (#156)
- Swedish translation contributded by Rikard Ronnkvist, however - he does not have time to maintain it, so I am looking for a Swedish person that would like to do it.
- Czech translation contributed by Martin. (1/1/2007)
- More translations updated.
1.1.3 RC3-RC4 (24/12/2006)
- Fixed a bug related to the stored URL in some cases. (#149)
- Fixed a bug with the display of the languages list on PHP 5 (#148)
- RC4: Removed debug output from languages list function (oops).
1.1.2 RC2 (23/12/2006)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Internet Explorer from displaying statistics
1.1.1 RC1 (22/12/2006)
- Some translations updated.
1.1.0 Beta (17/12/2006)
- Bot-list updates automatically.
- Bot-list import and export.
- Bot are now filtered using regular expressions
- Its now possible to select the time-zone of the displayed statistics.
- Initial Django integration (Thanks to Dan Getz)
- Startup load time improved
- Wordpress only
- New Wordpress settings tab
- Sidebar FireStats widget (Requires Widgets plugin 1.0.2 or newer)
- Comment icons: OS, Browser and country flag.
- Footer statistics
- Many bugs fixed.
- Initial Joomla support (20/12/2006)
1.0.2 Stable (25/11/2006)
- Updated French translation
- Portuguese translation contributed by Fábio Nogueira (27/11/2006).
- Polish translation contributed by Kuba Zwoliński (08/12/2006).
- Danish translation contributed by Peter (09/12/2006).
- Italian translation contributed by Marco Peverelli (15/12/2006).
- Updated Spanish translation
- Updated Dutch translation (22/11/2006)
- Updated IP-to-country database (24/11/2006)
- Fixed a critical performence bug with the countries table (ticket #104)
[query:status=closed&milestone=1.0.0 Closed tickets list]
- Added IP to country functionality.
- New FireStats API introduced
- Added button to purge excluded records to clean up the database from bots.
- Excluded records (bots etc) are no longer saved by default.
- More configuration options have been moved the to Statistics screen.
- Minor visual fixes.
- Many bugs fixed.
- Fixed several small problems and one big one that caused several wordpress blogs to display a huge list of errors on the blog.
- Spanish translation updated
- French translation contributed by Arnaud Bonnevigne (22/10/2006)
- Dutch translation contributed by Martijn ten Heuvel (24/10/2006)
- Fixed to work with mysql 4.0.17 (Thanks to Johannes for finding out the fix) (11/11/2006)
- German translation contributed by Johannes (11/11/2006)
- Fixed critical problems that prevented installation in Standalone mode.
- Significant security improvments:
- Possible SQL injection vulnerability closed.
- Its now possible to protect the database configuration from unauthorized access and modifications.
- Initial MediaWiki support
- Initial Drupal support
- Now open links in a new window (Ticket [ticket:30])
- It's now possible to select the FireStats language from the Settings tab.
- Its now possible to control the parameters of the recent referers and recent popular pages.
- Many bugs fixed.
- License change, FireStats is now licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Israel License.
- Merged WordPress and StandAlone versions.
- Added a tabbed pane.
- Created a database configuration tab.
- Network operations feedback (Except for IE6 or older due to lack of css-fixed support) - Ticket [ticket:25]
- Gregarius support Ticket [ticket:11] - WARNING: This Requires the latest Gregarius code : revision 1597 or newer
- Spanish translation (Thanks to Jose Manel Mota)
- Many bugs fixed
- Many bugs created :).
- Recent popular pages
- Improved browser and OS trees display
- Moved FireStats page to DashBoard (wordpress)
- Hebrew translation
- Fixed counterize import bug
- Fixed to work with mysql 4.0 (Godaddy, here I come)
- Minor UI improvements
- Fixed a CSS bug that messed up the post editor in wordpress, this is quite a hasty fix, please let me know if anything else is broken
- Initial release of Standalone edition
- Added new version detection machanism
- Improved display of recent referers tree
- Fixed various bugs with the links in the hits table
- Made automatic refresh the detault
- Added recent referers
- added error handling to (hopefuly) all database related actions.
- further work toward standalone version : now using own options table (no longer depends on wordpress for that)
- Initial beta release