This Requires the latest Gregarius code : revision 1597 or newer
Install FireStats directly inside the Gregarius plugin directory and activate the plugin from the menu.
In this installation method, there will be a new menu item in Gregarius nav toolbar, that opens FireStats.
- Install FireStats somewhere on your web server,
- Copy only the file firestats-gregarius.php to the Gregarius plugin directory.
- Open the gregarius plugin tab, and activate the plugin.
- In the plugins tab, click the edit button next to the FireStats plugin
- in the configuration screen, enter the full path in which you installed FireStats. For example, /var/www/firestats. (Note: This is NOT the FireStats web path, but the path on the file system)
I am looking for a Gregarius hacker that would like to help improving FireStats Gregarius integration.
if you are interested in taking over the integration module, please Contact me.