Note: this has not been tested except on developer's setup.
So consider this version preliminary, and fixes will be necessary if it gets used.
- Command-line-php installed on the system
- Check the README file in the /integration/django directory. Should have similar content to this page.
- Install FireStats Standalone.
- Put the Django middleware from /integration/django inside your middleware directory.
- Change Django settings.py to load the middleware.
- Add a line specifying FireStats location, for example:
FIRESTATS_DIRECTORY = '/var/www/firestats'
Any word from users will be helpful. Otherwise, this module might be neglected.