New and Noteworthy (Explanations and screen-shots)
[query:status=closed&milestone=1.3 Closed tickets list]
1.3.0 Beta (14/7/2007)
- Support for archiving historical data automatically or manually. This will reduce the required storage on the database and improve performance. (Ticket #82)
- FireStats now shows search engines search terms used to get to your site (Ticket #28)
- It is now possible to set the starting (baseline) values to page views and visits for each site (Ticket #239)
- A new system diagnostics page was added, the page will automatically detect various problems with your FireStats installation.
- Its now possible to send anonymous system information that will help me make better decisions about new features.
1.3.1 Beta (15/7/2007)
- Made database upgrade mechanism more robust
- Fixed a bug with the information extracted from new hits: country code and search terms were left behind. (17/7/07)
1.3.2 Beta (20/7/2007)
- Fixed a serious bug that prevented new installations (only upgrade worked).
- Fixed another bug with the information extracted from new hits.
- Made the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3 much more robust.
1.3.3 Beta (21/7/2007)
- Fixed upgrade bug on MySQL 4.0
- Fixed search terms bug on MySQL 4.0
1.3.4 RC1 (24/7/2007)
- Fixed MySQL 4.1.7 related bug
- Made session code more robust
- Updated IP-to-country database (31/7/1007).
1.3.5 RC2 (07/08/2007)
- Fixed a few minor bugs
- More translations updated
- Initial Gallery2 support
- Initial C support, Thanks to Yossi Kolesnicov (16/08/2007)
1.3.6 stable (27/08/2007)
- 1.3 goes stable
- Updated the upgrade process to be slightly more robust on MySQL 5.X (31/08/2007)
- Fixed an incompatibility with Google analytics plugin (#416) (02/09/2007)
- Fixed Swedish translation language file name (#417) (02/09/2007)
- Fixed the detection of unwritable session directory which failed for some users. (#432) (12/09/2007)