Download the recent version.
New and Noteworthy (Explanations and screen-shots)
[query:status=closed&milestone=1.6 Closed tickets list]
- Added basic RSS subscribers support, Currently supports WordPress only. available only to people who donates (#161)
- I Plan to send an email to all the people who donated in the past that will grant them access to get this feature when 1.6 is stable enough. if you have donated and you wish to beta test this feature, please Contact me.
- If you want to add RSS subscribers support to another platform supported by FireStats, please open an enhancement request.
- Hits table pagination + jump to date. (#538)
- New API : fs_api_ensure_ip2c_db_updated that makes sure the IP2C database is up to date. (#824)
- Now supports multiple deletion of URLs, Bots and IP addresses in the exclude tables (CTRL Select).
- Now shows in WP Dashboard as a widget (#672)
- New WordPress API function to display popular posts on themes that does not support widgets. (#798)
- Now sorts excluded ip addresses (#790)
- Sites management tab improved, now supports pagination and filtering by site name.
- Updated to IP2C 2.0.0. helps with the batch hits processing because it's much faster.
- Fixed to use json_encode when available to improve performance on systems that run PHP 5 or newer.
- Significant performance improvement when committing hits in batched mode, can now accept 5000 hits/sec and commit 1500 hits/sec (10% and 40% improvements, respectively)
- Significant performance improvement when committing hits in immediate mode, can now process 500 hits/sec in this mode, which is a massive improvement (up to 1000% in some cases) (#810)
- Moved url_site_id back to hits table and optimized queries. Significant improved performance improvements in statistics display.
- Made Joomla 1.5 more robust and fixed several bugs with it
- Fixed upgrade mechanism to be more robust and to work correctly with Firefox aggressive caching.
- Fixed to automatically remove deleted blogs on a WPMU system and added a script to clean the sites table from blogs which have already been deleted. (#796)
- Removed unused user_id field from hits and pending hits tables.
- Enhanced plugins functionality and made RSS support a plugin.
- Fixed the "Invalid site id" regression bug
- More security vulnerabilities patched (#1358)
- Updated http client lib (PHP 5.3 compatibility)
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in the wordpress plugin (#1357)
- updated ip2c database to version 2010.06.22
- No longer using the native json_encode because it's too sensitive to non-utf data (returns null for the whole object), this fixes the dreaded null problem.
- Fixed the "null problem" that caused null to appear in some of the statistics fields. (16/04/2010)
- Updated ip2c database to version 2010.02.10
- Added Pardus linux detection (#992)
- Fixed commit-pending-impl to use indexed md5 column when selecting urls and useragents (significant performance improvement for large databases).
- New Azerbaijani translation by Turkel Alizadeh
- Fixed bug 1164: baidu encoding problem, now uses iconv when available to convert to utf8 (otherwise uses the built in converter which does not support GB2321)
- Added support for Bing search engine and for Windows 7 useragent
- Improved Windows Vista detection
- Fixed bug that caused hits table to shown null in some cases due to a problem with the PHP json_encode function
- Updated Hebrew translation
- Fixed session code to work correctly in windows servers
- Fixed a new bug in the system-test page which caused bogus error for Ajax test when running under wordpress.
- Fixed not to show flag,browser and os icons in recent comments widget in WordPress 2.8
- SECURITY : Fixed a possible SQL injection
- SECURITY : Fixed a possible remote file inclusion vulnerability (http://secer.org/0dayexp/wordpress-plugin-firestats.html)
- Updated ip2c database to version 2009.06.03
- In case a URL is not encoded in UTF8, it is not urldecoded to prevent breaking the display on FireFox? (which stops rendering when encounters bad utf8 string)
- Fixed to use register_activation_hook on WordPress, this solves problems reported on windows servers. (#1038)
- Rewrote data archiving to fix a logical bug and to improve archiving performance.
- Fixed to allow blogs with no names in WPMU (#1014)
- Fixed the dashboard widget to appear only to autherized users (as defined in the WordPress tab inside FireStats)
- Now properly detects the Arora browser (#985)
- Added an option to force mysql connection reusing for people with a low connection limit. (it's only recommended to use this if there is no choice).
- Updated ip2c database to version 2009.02.23
- Fixed extra newline in generated fs-config.php file which caused problems on some Joomla installations.
- Fixed a bug that caused WordPress widgets to appear in English regardless of the blog language (#968)
- Fixed support for NETI search engine
- Fixed a bug in the comments icon appearing in PHP < 5.25 (#945)
- Fixed a bug in handling database name, user or password that contains a + (and other url elements)
- Fixed not to display browser and OS icons in WordPress comments widget.
- Upgraded ip2c database version
- Fixed handling of '+' character in database name/username/password (#943,#944) (10/01/2009)
- Fixed a bug in the comments icon appearing in PHP < 5.25 (#945) (11/01/2009)
- Fix a minor bug with the hits table pagination (#920)
- Improved keyword extraction from some search engines (#919,#926)
- Fixed pages not to view in the popular posts widget. (#924), if you have this problem - upgrade and update the post titles from the WordPress tab inside FireStats
- Fixed mistake in the help for HTML hits recording (#912)
- Now extracting title text for WordPress pages (#791)
- Fixed a bug the Dashboard widget on WordPress 2.7 (#892)
- Fixed a bug in the batch hits processing (#874)
- Fixed to properly support for google.com.ua (Ukraine) that behaves differently than the rest of Google (#898)
- Fixed a bug with updating post titles through the WordPress tab (#891)
- Fixed a bug with new blog registration on WPMU (#884)
- Fixed a bug with the detection of utf8 encoding which caused problems with some rare search engine urls. (#873)
- Changed Joomla plugin not to close MySQL connection because it caused problems with other Joomla plugins. (#879)
- Added paging buttons to hits table footer. (#885)
- Updated ip2c database to version 2008.11.13
- Fixed a few minor issues with the Joomla plugin.
- Fixed a bug that caused all hits to go to the same blog on WPMU. (#852)
- Fixed a bug in recalculate-search-terms (#843)