FireStats can transform old data into a more compact form that uses less database storage.
The compact data contains the following information:
- Number of page views and visitors for each site
- Number of page views and visitors for each page
- Number of referrer hits and visitors for each referrer.
- Number of views and visits from each user agent (browser).
- Number of views and visits from each country.
However, the detailed hits table is lost.
It is highly recommended that you allow FireStats to compact old data automatically, because it will both reduce the size of the FireStats database and improve performance.